Your feet are wet. The sand sticks to them. Little by little, the tide goes up. It is summer. Summer in Mara.
Summer in Mara is a summer adventure. A calm, relaxing experience for a single-player. You’ll have to take care of your own island and explore the archipelago to find treasures, secrets and meet people.
In Summer in Mara you’ll be Koa, an adventurer who wants to explore the near islands, but also must take care of her grandma’s farm. You’ll have to harvest your crops, and create new tools and buildings. It’s a lot of hard work, so just be patience and go with the tide!
You can also sail away to other islands and meet new people. Summer in Mara is full of unique characters, each one with a personal story, lives and experiences. They can give you hints about treasures and other elements of the world. Be nice and everything will be fine.
We have been working on an easy-RPG system to help Koa grow bigger and stronger, acquiring new abilities in order to improve your trading, farming, crafting and sailing skills. Summer in Mara is also a growing adventure about life, empathy and destiny.
The game is set in the ocean called Mara. A blue, big, deep ocean, filled with life. But Mara is in danger. The Elit, an evil corporation, wants to spoil the ocean.
You’ll find this, and much more, in Summer in Mara
- Summer in Mara is an adventure and farming game, with an archipelago full of islands and secrets to explore.
- Day and night cycle with climate events.
- Over 100 quests to make the world a better place.
- More than 20 characters to meet and trade with. Befriend them!
- Improve your boat, make it bigger, better and faster.
- 130 inventory items and more to make, use and trade.
- Unlock and acquire new abilities and skills for Koa, helping her to craft, trade and explore in an easy-RPG system.
Summer in Mara will sail away in 2019 for Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch an PC.
SUBSCRIBE TO SUMMER IN MARA NEWS!
We are working very hard to bring you the best experience, so subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for the latest news in the ocean.